Page Layout and Synopsis ©1997 by Darcy Partridge
The One With The Sonogram At The End
[Previous][Next][Back to the Master List]
Ross finds out his ex-wife (Carol) is pregnant, and he has to attend the sonogram along with Carol's lesbian
life-partner, Susan. Ugly Naked Guy gets a thigh-master. Ross and Monica's parents come for dinner, which stresses
Monica out. Ross and Rachel console each other. Rachel returns the ring to Barry, who is much less upset about the
break-up than expected.
The one where they said....
- Ross: It's not that we don't like the comedian. It's just that that's.... that's not why we bought the ticket.
- Chandler: Oh--I think this is the episode of "Three's Company" where there's come kind of misunderstanding.
- Phoebe: Then I've already seen this.
- Phoebe (to Monica): You're, like, all chaotic and twirly. And not in a good way.
- Rachel: And now I'm going to have to RETURN the ring, WITHOUT the ring, which makes it SO much harder.
- Chandler: You don't get a lot of "doy" these days.
- Monica: Wee...wha...wuh...wha..wha..wuh...wuh..wu..
- Ross: Yeah. Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now.
- Mr. Geller: I'm not going to tell you what they spent on that wedding. But 40 thousand dollars is a lot of money.
- Rachel (to Phoebe): You're a twin?
- Phoebe: Oh yeah. We don't speak. She's like this high-powered, driven, career type.
- Chandler: What does she do?
- Phoebe: She's a waitress.
- Ross: Quack quack. Quack quack. Quack.
- Carol: Ross, that opens my cervix.
- Susan: We agreed on Minnie.
- Ross: It's funny. We agreed we'd spend the rest of our lives together. Things change, roll with the punches.
- Barry: See, about a month ago I wanted to hurt you--more than I've ever wanted to hurt anyone in my life. And I'm an orthodontist.
- Ross: My way? You... you think this is my way? Believe me, of all the ways I ever imagined this moment in my life being, this is not "my way."
- Joey: What are we supposed to be seeing here?
- Chandler: I don't know. But I think it's about to attack the Enterprise.
- Rachel (to Mindy): I just hope they have his old hairline and your old nose!
- Written by Marta Kauffman & David Crane
- Directed by James Burrows
- Anita Barone as Carol Willick
- Jessica Hecht as Susan Bunch
- Elliott Gould as Jack Geller
- Christina Pickles as Judy Geller
- Mitchell Whitfield as Barry Farber
- Christopher Miranda as Robbie
- Joan Pringle as Dr. Oberman
- Merrill Merkoe as Marska
- Aired 9/29/94, 11/1/94, 10/26/95